letter S e71 V Cardboard red letter e letter R letter T Magnetic letter s number 7

Friday, January 11, 2008

date night/babysitting co-op

It was our turn to do the babysitting tonight. Here are some pictures of the fun we had. I didn't realize I didn't get a shot of Shallon, until I was posting this. We had 8 kids and 2 adults in our little apartment. And I think it went pretty well. I never had the feeling that things were completely out of control, so that's good right?? *Notice the shot of Greg entertaining the kids with his Rock-Star impersonation while playing Guitar Hero. :)



6 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Under control is good. :)

Natalie said...

Good job Briley - making sure that that boy didn't use your bathroom soap...

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you are doing this! We are trying to set one up right now. Wish us luck!

Lindsay said...

Wow, what a job! Glad it went well.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Great idea! Looks like you guys had lots of FUn!!
I like the pic of Greg jammin on the guitar.
I bet the kids had a blast.
: ) h

Tamie said...

ok, you've got make sure and get a good sized blow-up of the "rock and roll star" and frame it....i laughed out loud! :)
babysitting swapping is hoestly the only way to go. we swap with another family and it is great to not have to worry about paying a sitter and getting time with your hunny...