Friday, January 11, 2008

date night/babysitting co-op

It was our turn to do the babysitting tonight. Here are some pictures of the fun we had. I didn't realize I didn't get a shot of Shallon, until I was posting this. We had 8 kids and 2 adults in our little apartment. And I think it went pretty well. I never had the feeling that things were completely out of control, so that's good right?? *Notice the shot of Greg entertaining the kids with his Rock-Star impersonation while playing Guitar Hero. :)



6 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Under control is good. :)

Severts Family said...

Good job Briley - making sure that that boy didn't use your bathroom soap...

Wiberg 5 said...

I'm so glad you are doing this! We are trying to set one up right now. Wish us luck!

Lindsay said...

Wow, what a job! Glad it went well.

Heidi said...

Great idea! Looks like you guys had lots of FUn!!
I like the pic of Greg jammin on the guitar.
I bet the kids had a blast.
: ) h

Tamie said...

ok, you've got make sure and get a good sized blow-up of the "rock and roll star" and frame it....i laughed out loud! :)
babysitting swapping is hoestly the only way to go. we swap with another family and it is great to not have to worry about paying a sitter and getting time with your hunny...