letter S e71 V Cardboard red letter e letter R letter T Magnetic letter s number 7

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Turkey!



I have NEVER cooked a turkey before this one.  And I probably never would have if I hadn't gotten this one for free (thanks Amie)!  I have to say that I am pretty darn proud of myself.  Not only does it look tasty, but it actually was tasty. With a turkey this beautiful I had to go all out with potatoes made from actual potatoes and gravy made from the actual pan drippings and stuffing made from a box!  :)  And my kids liked it, so that's a bonus!  Maybe we will have to have Thanksgiving at our house this year, maybe?!

5 comments:

THE LAYNE FAMILY said...

I cooked my first turkey dinner last year...it was so exciting to see it come out beautiful and taste great too. Congratulations on your success! I hope your Thanksgiving Turkey is just as great and as greatly enjoyed as well!

Lisa said...

That looks so tasty! I still haven't cooked my own turkey, but this Thanksgiving might be my first!

Lindsay said...

Wow, way to go! I have never done that--I've been scared to, since I have a hard time with just chicken. Looks like it was yummy!

Granddad and Grammy said...

Wow #2. I'm thinking you are our new go-to-family for Thanksgiving or Christmas turkeys! Girls sure seem to be enjoying their dinner. I was hoping for a Tason-gnawing photo as well :)

Carolyn said...

Wow! I've never made a turkey. I'm pretty sure mine wouldn't look that good. Way to go!