letter S e71 V Cardboard red letter e letter R letter T Magnetic letter s number 7

Friday, June 20, 2008

Reunion

We had an awesome family reunion this weekend in Bryce Canyon, with Greg's mom's side of the family. Of course I am totally lame and did not take a single picture and I don't even have an excuse because I did bring my camera, I just didn't take any pictures. Luckily I have some amazing sister-in-laws that did actually take pictures. Thanks Natalie for taking the picture of our family by the waterfall.



We did a little hike up to a mossy cave. Here's Avalyn and Tucker in the cave. And then we hiked down to this water fall (see fam pic). It was a nice, easy hike for the kids (ME). And it was fun to hang out with Ryan and Paul and their families.

Other fun moments not photographed: Newlywed Game, yummy buffets, kids craft/lawn games, late night card games and family photo shoot with cousin Val (photos coming soon).

We already miss everyone soo much, it went by way too fast. We can't wait for the next reunion in 3 years!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love Bryce Canyon. I bet it felt so good to be out of the heat!