letter S e71 V Cardboard red letter e letter R letter T Magnetic letter s number 7

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

crazy sleeping

So our baby (for now), Shallon, has been sleeping in her own bed now for about 2 weeks!!! And she has actually been going down pretty easily with her sisters every night. Well.... tonight, she went down just like normal. When Greg went to check on the girls, this is how he found her....asleep! Legs dangling and all!!

And Shallon isn't the only one that we have found sleeping in this position! I found quite a few pictures of Avalyn! Here's one, where she fell asleep on the couch, while I was making lunch.



I couldn't find any pictures of Briley sleeping weirdly. I guess she's our only normal one! Or maybe it's just thumb-suckers, they can sleep anywhere!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVVVVEEE this! Very cute!

Shari said...

That just screams "scrapbook page" all over it. LOL Great pictures.

Kathryn said...

How funny! I don't know that I have very many funny sleeping pictures! That is priceless!

Ryan said...

Looks painful. That is very funny!