letter S e71 V Cardboard red letter e letter R letter T Magnetic letter s number 7

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Preschool, Day 5

Today we worked on the letter "U". The kids made umbrella hand prints, with a cute "Rain, Rain, Go Away" rhyme attached.

For snack time we had celery with peanut butter (from the side, celery is shaped like a U).

Phew, I made it through the month! Tomorrow is Picture Day and next week is Spring Break, so I'm done teaching for the month.

I am the Helper Mom for next month so stay tuned for more preschool updates!

*ps. I finally got the pictures posted for Preschool, Day 4. Check it out!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Amber you seem to be preschool teacher of the year! What cute ideas you have. Everyone looks so great. I can't believe baby Shallon is so grown up now!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Sounds like FUN preschooling times!!
Cute pictures!