letter S e71 V Cardboard red letter e letter R letter T Magnetic letter s number 7

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning, continued...

Some Christmas morning pictures: Our stockings all set out, after Santa had delivered his goodies! Greg's new white hat (his old one wasn't quite white any more). The SISTER PRESENTS: Avalyn with her presents from her sisters (Briley - Strawberry Shortcake figurine, Shallon - Tinkerbell puzzle). Shallon with her sister presents (Avalyn - Whale stuffed animal, Briley - Dora Kaleidoscope). No pictures of Briley with sister presents because she wasn't cooperating (Avalyn - Tinkerbell megaphone, Shallon - Disney Princess puzzle). OK and I just have to express my love of the last picture of Shallon, it is by far my favorite Christmas picture! The look on her face is priceless, that is pure joy that only a small child can have. I love it and I'm sooooo glad that I actually captured it on film (or whatever you call it when it's on a digital camera)!



1 comment:

Granddad and Grammy said...

Agreed that the Shallon photo is priceless. Her smiles are a bit more rare than her sisters, and you captured the smile, moment and emotion. Awesome!